top of page
1. Do not allow lashes to get wet.
2. Do not swim.
3. Do not rub eyes or lashes when washing your face.
4. Do not pull on extensions, as you are likely to pull out your own natural lashes.
5. Avoid steam – no spas, saunas or cooking in a steamy kitchen. Steam will stop the adhesive from bonding.
1. Do not use lash curlers.
2. Do not try to remove or cut extensions on your own.
3. Avoid products containing GLYCOL.
4. Brush lashes daily morning and night with the brush provided.
5. Do not rub lashes before or after lash extension application, this may cause irritation.
bottom of page